Buy Coventry Leofric Lions Classic Car Run 2020 Tickets
There are no tickets currently on sale for this event
If you'd like to be notified when more become available enter your email address below.
Join us for the second year of the Coventry Leofric Lions Classic Car Run.
Our day of fun begins at Coombe Country Park in Coventry where over 200 Classic Cars and Motor Cycles will assemble for a run out in to the Warwickshire countryside, this will follow a set route finishing at War Memorial Park, Coventry.
Vehicles will need to be inside War Memorial Park by 11:30 to adhere to the Health and Safety requirements of the park when pedestrians are at the event.
Once at the War Memorial Park vehicles will park up on the bottom field to join in with the Charity Fair and Fun Day - Vehicles will be displayed around the field and members of the public will explore the Classic Cars from the Run.
The event will close at 16:00 and vehicles will be allowed to exit the venue then.
By signing up to the event you agree to the following:-
Conditions of entry
In these Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings
“Event” means the Coventry Leofric Lions Classic Car Run from Coombe Abbey Park to Coventry War
Memorial Park and subsequent the static car display at the Coventry War Memorial Park
“Organiser” means Coventry Leofric Lions Club or its members servants and agents
“Participant” or “Participants” means any person participating in the Event
“Vehicle” or “Vehicles” means any vehicle taking part in the Event
Participants in the Event will be required to agree to abide by the following Conditions:
1. All Vehicles must be in roadworthy condition and, if appropriate, be taxed and have a valid MOT certificate.
2. Participants and Vehicles must be covered by a current motor insurance policy for at least third-party risks.
3. Vehicles must have been pre-registered through the Organiser’s website leofriclions.eventcube.io and the appropriate fee paid in full. Only pre-registered Vehicles will be permitted to take part in the Event.
4. Vehicles must display a valid entry number during the Event. Entry to the War Memorial Park classic parking area will only be permitted to Vehicles displaying a valid entry number
5. Participants must obey the reasonable directions of the marshals and the Organiser.
6. Marshals will merely signpost the route. They will not give directions to Participants nor will they direct Vehicles on public roads.
7. Vehicles must arrive at Coombe Abbey Park by no earlier than 8:15 am and no later than 9:30 am.
8. Vehicles must arrive at the Coventry War Memorial Park by no later than 11:45 am and must remain in position until the event ends at 4.00 pm.
9. Any Vehicle leaving Coventry War Memorial Park earlier than 4.00 pm must do so under the supervision of a marshal.
10. Racing or speed trials during the Event are strictly prohibited. Any Vehicle found to be racing or exceeding the statutory speed limit will be disqualified from the Event.
11. Participants are responsible for complying with all traffic regulations whilst on public roads.
12. Participants shall be responsible for the safety of Vehicles whilst taking part in the Event.
13. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for damage caused to Participant’s Vehicles or belongings whilst taking part in the Event.
14. By accepting these Conditions, you agree to the Organiser retaining any data you have provided for as long as it deems reasonably necessary. The organiser will thereafter destroy the data and will not at any time disclose data to a third party without your prior written consent.